A Life's Pursuit: NII: Nothing Is Impossible

Friday, January 19, 2007

NII: Nothing Is Impossible

It's Friday and the day melts away like cotton candy in a child's mouth. During my drive in this morning, there were so many thoughts that I am only now funneling down to this one...besides I can't drown it out. It comes with pictures and more; but that can wait. I have to get this out so it can go.

Nothing is impossible!!!! Yeah, it is important to always renew your mind of the good things and the tremendous potiential of not only fellow man; but God. He says, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11. I am really not trying to get stuck on these gumdrops from the gospel; but why not. We don't mind getting stuck on anything else. Since when did God become such a dirty word? Christmas? Christian? Ten Commandments? Prayer in schools? [...ooops .... thats another blog; back to focus....]

Anyway, after a few setbacks, we as people begin to think that good things only happen to "those" people or somebody other than me. If its just the flip of a coin; then something good can happen just as quickly as something bad. Why not root for the good? Why not! If you aim high, you got plenty of time to learn how to fly before you hit the ground....if at all. Nothing is impossible! Matthew 19:26; "Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." [...this gospel God stuff is powerful and it won't stop coming....] Don't only "hope," ACT like it's true, move like it's true, dare it not to be true. As one of my pastors said, "what you fail at long enough, you will quit." DON'T QUIT! Never surrender. It's not over, until it's over. Only the dead can change nothing.

Even better than all that...check this out! 1 Corinthians 9:22; "To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some." So what, you say? God is even willing to come to where you are in whatever "jackedup," "tore up from the floor up" barnyard you might be living in to find, comfort and RESCUE. Man, that's cool stuff. Lightning bolts are for thunderstorms. Get up champions. Relish the scars. Admire the bleeding places that sting. This game is going into overtime and the fat lady's throat is sore; she can't sang a lick. Nothing is impossible! N.I.I.


..."I don't know who this is for and I won't be upset if it's for me...but these words are for somebody. They won't go away. Embrace their power; cover yourself in their protection and drink the juice of masters. Be inflamed by the passion. Get up, Stand up; Don't Give Up the Fight!



pensive lizard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WoW
WoW
Wonderful Options Within
You have really pulled a great message out of the word today
Inspiring! Fun! True!