A Life's Pursuit: Ahhh.....That's Perfect...

Monday, August 21, 2006

Ahhh.....That's Perfect...



There are some things in life that just are "mysteries" and you just have to deal with it. As an analytical, I always look for the how and why. I cannot explain the unspoken communication that occurs on cellular, metaphysical or emotional levels when a couple lays together. There is magic from the brush of a hand, the subtle warmness from just gliding over the surface of smooth skin, feeling the life jumping from the inside, up to meet your touch, daring to break through all separations. The joy that comes from feeling quickening pulses when you melt into each other's kiss is not only cherished but worth preserving and even harder to comprehend.


There are few things better than a morning, afternoon or mid-day spoon with your one and only. I love the communication that occurs on a level requiring no words. It's just a really gentle presence that calms everything and everyone, putting into sync your minds, hearts, souls and energies. It really makes one pause and be careful with the tender gifts that are or have been entrusted for safe keeping til death do us part. She is my greatest fan and I feel blessed to have so many good friends to share her with.


I would have to confess, that after knowing someone for 10 plus years, and together considerably longer, I would not have anticipated this continued and constant desire. While I feel very fortunate to have found someone to enjoy such intimacies with, as well as closeness (because the two are equally different), I often find myself trying to comprehend what is occurring in the unseen-which is always around us. I find myself examining the DNA of the situation to discover the formula that can give anyone this type of connection. No, "nothing" is perfect this side of six feet under; but I am a happy camper in addition to believing in constant improvement and growth. I LOVE seeing people happy and I LOVE seeing people deep in the art of being in LOVE. I would much rather the top news story being about love vs war or hate or terrorism. I cannot say that I am a hopeless romantic; because I am not hopeless. That's not my style...but when my mind is set; only God can get in the way or deter my succession.



My precious, Pickle, so wise, caring, thoughtful, loving, and generous is really an exceptional lady. She's the best wife I ever had. Ha Ha Ha Ha....nonetheless, you get my drift. I look so forward to becoming that groovy old spunky couple that all the kids know and love and want to be like. (hmmm...more gray hair, maybe I already am.) What is the currancy in the next life; is it the things we can take with us or is it the things we left here to grow and thrive?

1 comment:

Linda Russell said...

Wow
Wow
I love our loving each other
through it all, above it all.
You are so hot, so good, so fun.
ummm
What a great man to come home to.