A Life's Pursuit: When Pigs FLY.....

Thursday, May 25, 2006

When Pigs FLY.....



What a spectacular day. It began with very dark clouds and lighting (my favorite) and now at lunch time the sun is out. I said a co-worker: "imagine someone strapped between the towers of the Batman Building with lightning bolts charging through them" LOL .... no not really as morbid as you might think; not to mention the view from there must be great. Suffice to say, I am an old comic book freak; they were my original friends. Napolean Dynamite was a cake walk. .....Luckily Time is a court jester.

Anyway; I am letting my fingers leak and hopefully some of this will become a point soon. I waited in line at lunch while wearing my glow-in-the-dark Smiley Face shirt and the guy behind me was very shocked at my clam happiness and patience. I responded: If you stand still long enuf; the whole world will come back around; or at least the pigeon that missed you yesterday. He laughed and concluded that I must be a "believer." Hmmmm.....sure; why not; I reckon I am. Its funny the assumptions we make relative to the disposition we see in people.

One might think that people who have been victims of whatever would be the last to inflict that same onto someone else — when pigs fly.




hmmm....

2 comments:

Andrew Stanfield said...

'but the rose is perfectly beautiful....well worth the thorns that guard it.' - Powerful.

Bendy said...

Honey, how many of those smiley face shirts do you have???? lol