A Life's Pursuit: Butt Its Monday?

Monday, August 04, 2008

Butt Its Monday?



Its sweltering here in Music City. Thats not a bad thing if you like sunny skies and I do! Its been an easy day considering my counterpart is on vacation. Mondays are always a question mark; you never know whats going to happen. The minutes and hours have skipped off hand in hand until the final moments of the day. I am looking forward to picking up wifey and heading to the gym. Actually I could probably skip; but thats how it starts....

The best part of the day will be getting back together and doing things together. I would have thought I would have been tired of that by now; but luckily I am waaaayy wrong. Nothing says tickle like a pickle.

fighting lover

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Hey you !! Things are wonderful, thanks for the comment. Email me sometime. I miss you guys !

sabrina@praxiscompanies.com

Anonymous said...

Well ain't that just the sweetest thing.