A Life's Pursuit: Hector's Wedding

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hector's Wedding

It was a joyous occassion full of nervous excitement. Its fascinating to watch two people merge into one...sorta like a swirl icecream machine blending lives, families, beliefs, hopes, dreams and futures into one treat. I met Hector's brother in the bathroom and after striking up a conversation, I was soon recounting the events of our meeting and how critical that has been to my success. In short, he's kinda responsible for me being back in church, married and happy. Well of course the brother couldnt believe such an unbelieveable story. He drags me out to his father to tell the story again. "You gotta hear this!" he exclaimed. My wifey was already greeting the father; so I tell the whole story again. Great families with miraculous promise that have already survived great odds. Tremendous! Below are a few shots from the spectacular wedding made only less spectacular by an even less spectacular photographer.









Its all grand!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man I miss hanging out with my friend Hector. Wish we could have been there and please pass along our congratulations to Hector and his new bride.

Keith and Heather Gordon