A Life's Pursuit: The Human Experiment

Monday, May 08, 2006

The Human Experiment


Hmmm....I had a great weekend. It was almost easy to get up when the alarm went off this morning. After showering and getting dressed, I made a huge honey-roasted turkey sandwich, kissed my wife goodbye and patted my dog's little head before going out the door. As I drove across a bridge with a casual stream weaving through brush and rock below; I wondered.

How many times have people or the world been created and destroyed? If people only use one tenth of their brains; why is the rest there? Has it already been used from before? If matter cannot be destroyed according to Einstein; then where does it go or what does it transform into? Where is the rest of us or even the better of us; is there a better us?

Even in Genesis, Cain and Able go to a far off place and beget wives?....but I thought their family was it, the beginning....? Where did the others come from? If aliens showed up with the same Bible; wouldn't that be interesting? hmmm....




hmmm....

No comments: