A Life's Pursuit: Eat My Turkey!

Monday, November 19, 2007

Eat My Turkey!








What I like about Thanksgiving holiday!
Food Well, for sure lets assume the food! No question, hands down there. There is something nice about coming home to a house full of delicious aroma. The good news and the bad news is that my wifey has become an excellent cook. She practically cooks more than I do now. I must become more aggressive in workout techniques and habits. The waists of formerly loose clothes are now straining.



Family: After you get over the fact that nobodies perfect and certainly not families; you're going to be off to a better start. It's good to see everyone together just being themselves. It's just the right amount of time to enjoy holiday company and reconnect. (old saying...company is like fish; after three days, it stinks :D) I dont know who said that; but hmmmm....I am sure there is some truth in that at times. Having everyone together can be a joyous trip down memory lane and even some new and better lanes developed. I see most of my family at least once a month already or have a phone conversation.

Out of Work Yes, who could forget the designated time off work. I cant imagine working a job that didnt at least recongnize some holidays. Its just a great way to clear the ole pallot. It lends time to evalutation and self-foucs; as well as, time to do something for unsuspecting others.

No comments: