A Life's Pursuit: Silent Noise

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Silent Noise

Dyson Vacuuming in Style

You won't believe what I am thinking about doing...



Its one of my 2 favorite household things to do. It stops all the other noises and creates a thick blanket of sound that equals that of a soft lullabye. I dont think its genetic; but all my brothers and their sons seem to love it. [No...we aint no pansies either. ] It is as engaging as watching a skilled ballet or being devoured by the mystery of fish watching. We LOVE to VACUUM! Each move is calmly and calmingly calculated. The motion is smooth as the eyes approve the clean trail remaining. It is a smooth stoke that propels the vaccum cleaner in a seductively slow and effortless path. It cannot be rushed; the carpet knows and so do the eyes. Absolutely theraputic! (The one gadget I dont have but badly want; even worse, I know the commercial by heart) The Dyson; is it really as good as they say????

dyson vacuum
I am captivated by its bagless wonders, how it smoothly corners and multifunctions for every nook and cranny! ...and the beautiful noise.....What a machine.
I want it!

2 comments:

Bendy said...

sometimes you frighten me

Unknown said...

Well, did you buy this magnificent vacuum cleaner? No wonder you’re captivated by it! Its cyclonic design definitely ensures a powerful and consistent suction. Also I read that it has a long-lasting filtration that‘s certifies it to be asthma-friendly. You’d surely love to vacuum more with this :)

Maisie Hood