A Life's Pursuit: Why Not Be Happy...Start Laughing....

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Why Not Be Happy...Start Laughing....



Some things just make you like they are just because of what they are. Take this for instance; if you're not laughing, surely they make a pill for that. What about a baby entering a room and a bunch of adults suddenly talking jibberish. It's no wonder babies can't talk. I have found most times that through imitating the physiology of various emotions, I can experience the emotion. Are our body languages creating our emotions or vise verse? Can one be used to create the other in either order? I have told some that just smiling and looking up with the biggest and goofiest smile alters my mood. Its hard to be mad or depressed smiling.


So go laugh a little; even at yourself. I PROMISE, you will feel better.

No comments: