A Life's Pursuit: ...De Blog, De Blog, De Blog!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

...De Blog, De Blog, De Blog!




Tatoo, the dwarf

Wow, seems like I have been gone for months....but its only been a couple of days. But here I am; so what of it. Hmmm....well earlier today a robin was sited for streaking at the Polar Bear Races in Arizona. When asked why he didn't win, he replied, I guess I sprung too quick. [ok...now thats wacky cracky; I dont know where that came from, so I cant send it back.]

Noteables of the week: I have a great new recipe for green beans; but I have to wait til Friday Fixins to give you that. I got some new gadgets: a rocket pen from Seattle, Washington, a mini USB lava lamp from the land of the geeks and a cool wireless stapler Thanks to you!---and you know who you are for sending excellent geek gifts for my Geek Day. I had a blast babysitting my 5yr old nephew over the weekend and best of all, my honey is back in the jug...maybe I should have just said house! I got a million flowers planted on this past beautiful and much warmer Sunday. It's always exciting to see life in all its brilliant slendor. I also have a ruthlessly pruned Japanese Maple that I am still holding out for to make a triumphant return to the land of the living.

Well it's a short week; and that typically means that you pay for it somehow. This go-around is no different. I have projects coming out of every hole and no time to plug the dike. Some of my equipment is obedient to Murphy's Law without any regards for my needs and at the worst possible times. Oh well...life goes on. I suppose I underestimated the power of a garage; I am way under-dressed for today's temperature — which won't matter if my vehicle remains faithful. This day is sliding on by...I am waving it by merrily as I dream of the islands and evening out my tan (after a few really hard workouts).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the island ohhh the island
can not wait to rest and play with you there