A Life's Pursuit: Dream Power; Reality Juice

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Dream Power; Reality Juice




Hmmm....ever notice how some nights your sleep is really heavy. In fact; you wake up the next day and your bed feels like crawling out of a grave. The grave prefers to keep all its secrets. Ok....so where is the blog going? [..not to imply that I have crawled from one before and be able to compare the experience....]

Where do we go when we sleep? Are we really nowhere? Sometimes I wake up exhausted from a night of vigorous dreaming. Other times I wake up exhausted from no dreams at all. I was talking with my best friend, Tiny, the other day and we decided [again] that this is going to be the year! That is a phrase we share that reunites our plan to be or get victorious in the coming year...a battle cry if you will. We search for good ideas and come up with some of our own for financial success and the hope of someday only going to the mailbox to collect checks. [yeah...get rich quick schemes; but we each work extremely hard — we were raised by a sun-up, sun-down working generation].

Anyway...ok...focus...this blog needs to make some kind of sense....let me get back on track. Sleep. I have been a student of mind programming and trying to understand some of the secrets of the mind and how to harness to become the most effective person possible. Lately these ideas have been coming out of nowhere in my sleep or sitting in the middle of the room or just while I am driving. It's kinda strange, even for me, because some of them are so good that I know I am supposed to do something with them. Some are songs, but I don't play any instruments or anything else musical. Some are t-shirt ideas....but hasn't the world got enuf of those? Others are odd concepts about space and time and how to use them to travel and make things. Hmmm....[yeah, I know how flakey that sounded.]. It seems odd that answers come in dreams, as well as just instant moments of nirvana. I am starting to write it all down and try to do it; but there is just so much. Hopefully some of it leads to profit and gain, at least enuf that I can give some of it away. :D


Some would argue that in sleep, we are out of the way. Our conscienceness is suspended so that the remaining functions of our minds may rise to the surface. We only use such a small portion of our minds during our lives; the rest must be good for something. Ok...this is probably a mindless blog....["Dear Lord, I apologize for that right there...."(thanks Larry the Cableguy)]. Or are we more suspect to spiritual influence in sleep? Einstein said matter could never be destroyed; hence, only converted. Do all the consciences of those before us go into a "jetstream of minds" that some get to tap into? Well, at least I am not hearing voices....[chuckle chuckle]

No comments: