A Life's Pursuit: The Secret to Life

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Secret to Life

funny huggies diapers

This is just too good to let go! Enjoy and I dare you NOT to laugh. Have a great day digesting the profound message.


While it may be true that sex sells; so do a few other things. Try pets, kids and babies! Actually, being the oldest of 6, I have changed a few diapers in my day. I have to say that I prefer Huggies. They work great. They are easy to use and just all round dependable. I remember trying some cheaper brands and even some comperables if not more expensive ones; no luck. Huggies was the best. Should I ever need that kind of dependability again, I am going with Huggies. Maybe they should start making a senior version too. They've got my vote and my business.....[uhh...no, that wasn't meant to be funny or derogatory in any way....just a great product!]. I would be a "Huggies Gramp!" (...getting my vote in early for the commercials....).




1 comment:

Bendy said...

You are most welcome for the blog idea, dude ;)