A Life's Pursuit: What Blame What?

Thursday, August 24, 2006

What Blame What?



Sometimes, it's just not worth proving that you are right. Maybe being right isn't always best. Grace is a gift that keeps on giving........? Right?

I DON'T THINK SO!



It would seem the more you allow someone who is wrong to believe they are right; the more it will cost you and everyone around them at some point. The same is true with giving "grace." Granted every now and then, it behooves you to give it; for the most part, it only validates further screwing by someone who really doesn't care anyway. Hey, I am a live and let live kind of guy. I really don't care what you do; so long as you don't expect me to agree or go along with it. But make no mistake, draw a line in the sand and I am in it, to win it. I consider myself very easy going; so if you are unfortunate enuf to get me beyond that point, you probably deserve whatever you get. Wifey says I have a "warrior spirit," ...I don't know about that.

It is during our weakest times that we discover our most hidden strengths. Unfortunately, some of us will never discover them for running from every and any challenge whatsoever. I was told that "I always take the challenge" or "the harder way" or "the road less traveled." Maybe I am stubborn and dare to defy whatever stands in my way. I know that my loyalty or friendships aren't for sale. I would just as soon spit in your eye than take your money or charity. Just not my style and everyone is entitled to their own. If I make a mistake, I admit it. If I was wrong, I admit it. If I spill something, I wipe it up. If I open something, I close it. Just little parts of being a responsible person. Oh well.....not sure where this blog is going today; but I am sure there will be several today.

The best part of all is learning to be happy or content in any situation. That is my constant vigual. I am extremely blessed in so many ways; so I try NOT to get really ticked unless it is truely warranted. I have had a great day, the sun is shining, a beautiful wife to go home to, a happy dog that will be glad to see me and a home full of peace/love that belongs to me. So there are a few idiots in the world......hey I ain't mad at cha.'

Peace out, scrub!

No comments: