A Life's Pursuit: Refreshing Cool Beautiful Morning

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Refreshing Cool Beautiful Morning








What a beautiful, cool sunrise! I enjoyed my morning commute. It was easy to look around at the wide bright sky, billowing clouds, energetic birds, orange sunrays, several hundred taillights and a dragonfly logo on the back of the car in front of me and realize it was going to be a gorgeous day. A beautiful sunrise is as refreshing as dipping into a cool, country stream that immediately re-aquaints one with every breathless pore on smoldering skin. I am from the country and the country will always be in me. It was a great morning just to remember all the things that make life special. Despite whatever challenges may come today; this moment of appreciation will skew any potential ugliness until I see my Sweetie, doggie, flowers and home again.




No comments: