A Life's Pursuit: Reflecting on the Beautiful Day in the Middle

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Reflecting on the Beautiful Day in the Middle



They say it's "hump day." Maybe it is. It's that one day that begins to forcast how the rest of the week will be as a whole. The drive in this morning was more than character-building. A long metallic snake crawled along the black highway with each scale painted by the glare of red rear dots. I never saw any reason for the lag...just the sure "volume" of commuters. It's like that sometimes. So you just deal with it.

Sometimes it seems like our lives are moving slow or parked going nowhere. Is it because too many people are going the same way in our way or is noone getting anywhere because I are actually blocking the flow. Hmmm....anyway food for thought. Now, there's a thought. Some foods do promote more thought than others and provide means of enhancing our moods.


In my solitude, I keep busy and well-disciplined to do some things I might not be able to squeeze into a day. The shower is a great place to be hit with new ideas...."big funky chicken,"...hmm...that colud be cool. I started the day with 15mins of stomach workout with Tony Little, one of my favorite presents from Tiny. Just before that, a nice close shave with a new razor....always refreshing. I ate strawberry jello while traffic hesitated and reflected on other days.




No comments: