A Life's Pursuit: I Dream Of Hula

Thursday, June 08, 2006

I Dream Of Hula


Ahhhh.....beautiful sunsets, gorgeous islands and nature at its best; lose me in paradise! Well people always say before they die that they want to go to Hawaii at least once. Me too.

Every picture I see of it reminds me of that constant desire. While not the easiest place to get to or the cheapest; I believe it will be worth the sacrifice. Besides most good things require some sacrifice...it's just an indication or requirement of it's value. Of course, one of my favorites, Hawaii 5.0 with Jack Lord always comes to mind too. Not that I want to run in with the police but I would like to meet the guy who played one on TV. But I'm gonna be a couple of years late on that one. Oh well...memories are forever; or at least til you forget.

I am looking forward to cuddling up with my Pickle in the beautiful sands as the sun sets on desires created in paradise.




hmmm....

No comments: