A Life's Pursuit: Bone Chilling, Cranium Clogging and Toe Cramping

Friday, May 05, 2006

Bone Chilling, Cranium Clogging and Toe Cramping

Well its Friday and here goes nothing....there are a lot of things to yack about today and I intend to get to everyone of them. This may not be for the faint at heart. Sensitive little feelings should flee with great scurry, avoiding even the light to glance at your face.



Tee Hee Hee....I always love to see fear in action. Its so predictable; just like the heart of man.

The Race Card I am going to let you in on a little secret I'M BLACK! I am one of those people that door locks close when I approach, purses get clutched just a bit tighter, service instantly gets worse when I sit down, blue lights are magnetized to my vehicle when I am in it......just kidding...no, not really. I grew up in the deep South and for the most part, life has been good to me. What I resent is when people of color "immediately" play the race card when its clearly something else. Say dead people voted in your election. Say you got pulled over for going 65 in a school zone. Say, oh say whatever, u know what I mean. Dont degrade serious matters with false and uneducated statements. A rape victim feels real pain; a false rape victim undermines the "real" victims. I don't mind giving to the guy standing on the corner who really is homeless; I resent giving money to the guy who is just earning a tax-free income. yada yada yada — u know what I mean.


Married People... Unhappy and Sexless It's sad to go to a restaurant and be able to pick out the married people. Its easy...look for the ones who hardly look at each other, practically no conversation and barely able to be at the same table. There may be many reasons; but who cares, GET HAPPY or Get packing! WHO wants to spend their whole life miserable. I dont advocate divorce and I don't reccommend marriage for everyone. I guess really good sex won't cure everything; that's why councelors were invented. Marriage is hard work...and since it's something that you will be doing 'til death do you part; put everything into it. Just cause you got it, is NO excuse to stop the romance, the chase, the magic of constantly falling for that cherished one...(the same one). I loved it when the preacher said...if the ceiling fan will hold you; go for it. It amazes me how hard people work to get someone and then they just quit once the goal is obtained. They let everything just go....nothing matters anymore now that the prey has been caught. ...enuf on that. Love the one u with. Everything's legal when you love together.......NO Goats allowed. Everything's got limits....I don't know who that's for; but I ain't takinin' it back.


Some Strange... You know what I mean. Yeah you do....yeah, that strange....remember the other day when you were just doing your own thing when .....yeah that strange....


Illegal Immigration: So last night I watched American Inventor. I thought it ironic that this gentleman from Russia who clearly loved his family and had lost his daughter to tradgedy was one of the finalists. He clearly was enjoying everything that America had to offer. I guess the disturbing thing about immigration is that folks are lumping together legal and illegal. America has long since accepted and even welcomed immigrants; but why should it if those immigrants aren't willing to "become" American. Its kinda like the SnoopDogg/Dr. Dre song liric "everybody's got they cup; but they aint chipped in..." Illegal immigration hurts everyone. Obviously, America is made up of lots of different kind of people — and that's good — but we must work through a solution for the millions who are not willing to legally enhance the quilt that is America. I fear one day (and its not really an "if" as much as a "when"); there will be no America as we know it, other than distant memories, legends and folklore. There will come a time when it is under the rule of other countries far less blessed; because She was more careless than thankful....but thats not in this blog.




hmmm....

1 comment:

Bendy said...

Holy Smokes!! You go boy! Funny how alike we truly are.