A Life's Pursuit: Was Is...as Is Was, Ain't It?

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Was Is...as Is Was, Ain't It?


Have you been sitting somewhere minding your own business when strange thoughts come in and arrest your attention?


There I was, eating my Cheetos, thinking about Starbucks when it happened. Biblically, we were known even before we were conceived....before the universe was ever stretched out.....hungh???

Therefore; what we will be (the future) cannot be the future if it is known, that makes us history...written as events that have already happened, right? So there is NO is; only was now; but not really NOW cause it already was....you see how fascinating this becomes.

So if I am going to become something; I already am or have? Am I dead but still living? Is TIME only measured in human terms by sequential events ... not timeless actions....? Hmmm........

1 comment:

Bendy said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks about things like this. Pondering keeps your mind active.