A Life's Pursuit: It's Friday Again

Friday, April 28, 2006

It's Friday Again




Well another week has passed and we stare into a beautiful new weekend. Will there be things that are missed from this week....probably not. YES!!!! The weekend will be great. My honey is home and daddy's in season! We had a fantastic dinner last night at Demos' Steakhouse. It was great to be together again. We had fun laughing and talking about her adventures in Texas. We love to travel and are ready to cruise somewhere nice and warm this year.


As the day progresses, I am sure we will find a way to entertain ourselves into the evening. There's no telling what that really means; especially for those who really know me. I have a steak in the refridgerator; but I forgot to marinade it — so we will probably go out. Besides, it's been a while since we got in some dancing. My wife loves to dance and I love to watch her move and have fun in her zone. We have dinner plans with a great couple Saturday night. Hopefully they won't cancel.

I had fun at lunch cruising music circle in our bug with the top down. It is gorgeous in Nashville today. But most of all, I am looking forward to getting home to my sweetie.



Hmmm...stuff to do:
cut grass,
clean house,
plant flowers,
eat,
workout,
eat,
sleep,
eat,
love,
workout, eat....





hmmm....

1 comment:

Bendy said...

You and Pickle are one of my favorite couples. It is so nice to see two people love and enjoy each other so much :) I love you both.