A Life's Pursuit: Monday Again: Cold Hard Facts.

Monday, March 02, 2009

Monday Again: Cold Hard Facts.

Its Monday again and the sky is beautifully bright and blue. The sun beams through the window creating warm streaks across my right shoulder. I stand in the window watching the people scamper by on the street below. Despite how completely pleasant it looks from my vantage; I know it is horribly chilly out there. The wind blows razorblades through coats and skin. So SOME folks had some beautiful snow; but mostly it was a weekend of the "Kroger Economic Stimulus Package." One must wonder if sometimes Kroger and the local news channels are have some arrangement. What other time do so many lactose intollerant people rush out to buy milk and bread?



Meanwhile I have been to Subway so many times that I am baffelled that I havent run out of selections. That whole $5.00 footlong campaign is working. It just so easy after a workout and the evening already at 8pm to get something already done. Not only does it make eating quicker; but the kitchen stays clean too! Viva La Footlong! A very busy weekend somehow all but eliminated itself.

No comments: