A Life's Pursuit: Tankerous Tuesday

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tankerous Tuesday



Its Tuesday and yesterday was absolutely gorgeous!!!! It was a great weekend of fun with the Mrs. My nephew celebrated his 7th birthday at Bounce U. Its fun to just relax and be a kid again with other kids grown and/or tiny. The second most fun part was watching my brothers expression once he figured out our gift was a drum set. PRICELESS! Thats one of the things that makes a good uncle; the vision to see a good gift beyond the momentary headache.
This day is crawling like a fat man on his naked belly over floor of broken glass; its only gonna stay this pretty if I dont have to look up. Speaking of which, I saw the stupidest funny movie, Stepbrothers, later that night and almost had a sore throat from laughing. Reality is the greatest of comedies.

Random Kindness Angel



I think I feel like some act of random kindness. Its been a while since I did something like that. I thought about it yesterday but talked myself out of it. Despite my slightly itchy throat, I feel like dishing out some nice. It deptends got my juices flowing with a great blog yesteday that really sparks some debate; not attacks. It is only more reinforced after watching the President last night. We LOVE being armchair quaterbacks! We all have a shovel of criticisms and advice that are perfect from a seated position. If only our brains thought as well as our butts; we wouldnt even be in a crisis; our families would be prefect and politician and lawyers wouldnt be in the same categories.


heroes, sylar, cheerleader



They say there is a storm headed this way. The Terminators are coming. Save the cheerleader, save the world. That theme has been around since Nostradamus and long after I'm gone. Speaking of cheerleaders; what has happened to Heroes? Did all the characters get a lobodomy after last season? (except Sylar) The last time I saw this many stupid people confused at the same time, I was at a ........well, nevermind; thats another blog. Sylar, there's a character to truely enjoy; basic, savage, single-minded, focused, power-hungry. The weakness of a heroe is his/her humanity.

1 comment:

Andrew Stanfield said...

You bought a drum set for the lad? How brilliant and evil. You're set up as a favorite uncle while getting to torment your brother in the bargain.

Nothing makes a story like a good villain.