A Life's Pursuit: Still the King of "Pop"

Monday, November 10, 2008

Still the King of "Pop"

LL Cool J



So just how does he do it? Well its the end of the day and my trusty iPOD has walked me thru the entire day. I just happen to be listening to Thrillercast. LL Cool J is giving his take on Michael Jackson's Thriller album. The podcast is fantastic. I only wish Michael had had more of the right folks around him that would have given better life instruction. Nonetheless, in the Return of the King, Jackson has taken over LL's body and cropped his hair military style. BAD Again dropping soon. Anywho, how does LL keep those dog-gone abs???!!! You just cant be a hater, I gotta give it up to 'em. Momma, that's gotta knock you out! LL...wowl! So hmmm...if you do a cut with Mike and Busta Rhymes...hmmmm King of Pop, drop through Nashville, Tn; there's always a place here.Thrillercast!

No comments: