A Life's Pursuit: Monday Again

Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday Again


monday iceberg


This Monday has crashed off into tomorrow like an iceberg under the influence of Al Gore's Inferno. The day was cracking from the very beginning when when I rolled most reluctantly from the warm caress of my beautiful wifey onto a carpeted floor to a tiled cool bathroom floor. I knew it would be downhill til I saw her again. I spent this day wondering why I hadn't won the Lottery and resenting that I could be more aid to my fellow man due to my financial richness. I guess its good that I dont want it all for myself and that I would keep working anyway.


teacher shirts
...just for teachers! They dont get nearly enuf praise or pay.

Anyway, I was just remembering some of the most influential folks in my life, teachers. Isnt it amazing how important education is in Tennessee; but we keep hearing about necessary "education" cuts.


No comments: