A Life's Pursuit: Knockin' the Dust OFF!

Monday, September 08, 2008

Knockin' the Dust OFF!

dust off the mudd



Well I have been told that its been too long since I last blogged. And they're right. I have been trying to communicate with myself. Have you tried that one before? Did you notice how many clones stood in the way and the long winding plot to get to the real you? Maybe monsters and memories chased you along the long black path.... I say black as in obsidian, a rock introduced to me by my third grade teacher, a woman of timeless wisdom and courage. How could something so dark be reflective? Anywhooo, this is a Monday blog to "knock the dust" off these aging fingers waltzing across a keyboard Apple made (well not actually; somebody they paid to add their name--nothing against Eve's affections; its the American way). Hopefully this week will be full of blogness from yours truely. Recently I have been fascinated by origami; at least the parts simple enuf for ole me to comprehend.

tshirt dollar bill


Try this one: http://members.cox.net/crandall11/money/shirt/

Well thats Monday and its definitely a wrap. I am looking forward to getting back to my honey. I suppose after 17 years, thats pretty remarkable. I know I am always amazed. She's been working out with me lately and its been fun. She's coming along nicely. I dont typically want or have partners; but this one exception leaves me with a grin. Speaking of which, I found this great article for ladies trying to weight train or reshape. Its always better wrapped in sweat. Girls, dont be afraid to sweat. Guys appreciate what it takes to generate a good sweat; they arent turned off by hard work.

MaxiFrog out!

2 comments:

Andrew Stanfield said...

Welcome back, Maxifrog! I look forward to this week.

Linda Russell said...

looking forward to looking fine with you by my side for all our great adventures to come

great blogations