A Life's Pursuit: Endless Boundaries

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Endless Boundaries

Endless Boundaries





Its a beautiful Wednesday in sunny Nashville, Tennessee. I am working on a newspaper spread and a magazine layout while the muse of groovy music lactates into my sonal canals...all courtesy of Jaybird! Yes, I said Jaybird. Jaybird is the DJ on one of my favorite podcasts, Endless Boundaries!



Endless Boundaries, besides being a totally cool name and a great personal creed, is a radio station in New Jersey. For music lovers, it's the best podcast for everything from jam bands to reggae. I like variety, classics and suprises; Endless Boundaries never fails to deliver. I have never personally met Mr. "Jaybird" or been to Jersey, but his wit and music knowledge are only surpassed by his passion to infuse the world with new and old music it just might have dismissed and overlooked oh so carelessly. Jaybird has a way of not saying too much; the music does all his talking! There is something for everyone at Endless Boundaries (EB); tune in, subscribe and get addicted. Jaybird, keep up the great work! You make the days slip from Mondays to enjoyables. Here's looking at ornithologists everywhere; all hail Jaybird!


Now, back to some tunes. Ah PHISH in the famous VA Beach '98 performance and a tribute to Jerry Garcia.....wow! (EB 549) Working is much easier with just the right tunes...besides, it makes me more creative sometimes, too. I noticed that practically everyone in the Olympics was wearing an iPOD too...so why wasnt Apple advertising? The other oddity might lend credence to "technology making the world smaller but "we" as people farther apart;" since you tend to ignore the people right around us and stay inside ourselves or anywhere but here. But thats a different blog. The Odd Normal But really, I, "we" just use it for "focus".....

1 comment:

Andrew Stanfield said...

I love Endless Boundaries. It gets you into its own unique grove and keeps you there.