A Life's Pursuit: When Momma's Happy; Daddy's Ecstatic!

Monday, May 05, 2008

When Momma's Happy; Daddy's Ecstatic!




WELL; we finally left the boro!
So far this year will be quite different than the one before.
Its been really nice despite the hard work. Sunrises and sunsets are the best;
second only to the sparkle in her eyes and the sunshine in her smile.





Well its a beautiful day in sunny downtown Nashville. It has been a fantastic weekend too. Everyday was marked by some unique oddity of fun that is just typical. All of this is underscored by the active pursuit of something new and different than the previous year. I enjoy waking early to see the deer feeding in my backyard. They always seem to hear my barefoot steps to the glass.



Their heads raise as the chewing slows and their white tails flash in the morning dimness. I find that the simple things are quite filling for me. Good family/friends, laughing and my sweetie; that's enuf. I have not been blogging lately — I've been a very busy beaver! I hope to return this week to my daily blogging that revelation. Not only is it theraputic; but its just fun to let whatever write itself out. Yes, sometimes there is less than others and other times I dont write it because you don't need to read it.


More to come. Thanks to my great realtor, Michelle Donaldson of Crye-Leike Realtors.

3 comments:

Bendy said...

YOU are a turd! You should have let your friends know about a move so that they could offer their services!!! You helped me and I would have reciprocated!!! Love ya anyway and better get an invite soon!

Linda Russell said...

It only keeps getting better :)
great blog babe

Andrew Stanfield said...

It's a beautiful home. I hope you're both very happy in it for years to come.