A Life's Pursuit: GROUNDED; :(!...with Friday Fixins

Friday, December 14, 2007

GROUNDED; :(!...with Friday Fixins









OF course the weather did not cooperate! I couldnt fly today. It's kinda ok. We rescheduled for next week. I spent the morning with my honey beginning with breakfast at Cracker Barrel....ahhhh. Oh yeah, not a work! even better. I have been TOO focused lately...way too tunnel visioned. I like MONEY and the life it provides....go figure. In the new year; I will have much more; whatever it takes. In complete disagreement with some; I am not conceited; but I know how valuable my contributions are and my willingness to excel and learn new things in the process. I have enjoyed my national customers and thanks for some great business. We shall kick it up in the new year! No more mercies...all debts paid or canceled.



The shiny sword slices through the silent wind humming as it moves from left to right. It returns to its sheith by the hands of the samouri without the eyes of the onlookers even noticing its motion from origin.


Well its off to the movies and relaxing. Hope you had a great day. Tomorrow I hope to awaken to snow. Its another very busy day; which means no workout for me. I still have 15 days to reach a goal of three lingering goals to be completed before the end of 2007. I will do that. I finish what I start and I do what I say. Thats what they remember; so they say. Put that on my grave.



Friday Fixins!


Peppered Pecans
Peppered pecans, made with pecans, hot pepper sauce, butter, garlic, and salt.

INGREDIENTS:
* 3 tablespoons butter
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 3 cups pecan halves

PREPARATION:
Preheat oven to 250°. Melt butter in a small skillet; add hot sauce, garlic and salt. Sauté for 1 minute. Toss pecans with butter mixture; spread in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake pecans for about 1 hour or until pecans are crisp, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes. Makes 3 cups.




No comments: