A Life's Pursuit: Friday Fixins!

Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday Fixins!





Well its another Friday and I am headed to Vegas! Thats right; Elvis' current residence. No, I don plan to do any gambling; just spending some quality time with my family. I miss California; but this time of the year should be good. The only question is will I make the plane. Only time and my next blog will tell. Its been an eventless day thus far. Hmmmm....let's eat!

Friday Fixins....

Butter Nut Balls

Makes 3-1/2 dozen balls


From the kitchen of Charlotte Chambliss


1 cup butter
1/4 cup sugar
2 cups flour
1 Tablespoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups mashed pecans
powdered sugar


Cream butter thoroughly. Add balance of ingredients except powdered sugar. Roll into balls about walnut size. Place on ungreased cookie sheet for 35 minutes in 300 degree oven. Roll in powdered sugar immediately and cool on waxed paper. (Cookies may be made in advance and frozen.)

No comments: