A Life's Pursuit: The Blossoms of Inspiration

Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Blossoms of Inspiration




There is a beautiful release that comes just from writing...just letting it flow. This can easily be complicated by expectations, schedules and anticipations. For me, it works best when I dont plan and just start typing. But I would have to confess, a daily blog can be a bit of a challenge day after day. That is part of the magic — trying to keep it simple and honest, an emptying of only oneself and nothing more.



Inspiration comes as easy as the next breath. Of course that for me is "if" I dont read the previous blog or comments and try to "one up" or "do better" than the previous blog. That robs something from the process for me. Take now, as I see the words form, I am still wondering if this blog will be relevant or even good...I dont know and that's OK I've decided in advance. The magic is in the journey; the destination nev er changes. Hmmm...theres a thought to reflect on for later, maybe now.



ANYWAY, I couldnt help but notice how much warmth is coming from the suns rays this morning...like a big fuzzy hug. I had a great time at church last nite with an inspiring message. That keeps it interesting for me; to be challenged with good information that actually makes sense too with practicals.



I am enjoying this day surrounded by all my gadgets and friends. Its just so nice! The soft swish of my fishtank and the beams of glittering light washing across my keyboard/desk remind me of the great design that reality is so fitted around. Its nice to think that we are more than just lint.





I received this email from a friend who has a great dog she needs to pass along to a good family...
Hey All ~
 
I need your help.  As you know I have the 4 dogs.  Recently there has been a lot of tension that has developed between 2 of them (Ruga and Charlie).   Ruga (my smallest) has decided that he needed to show his dominance around the house and has started picking fights with Charlie.   
 
I have come to the conclusion that I need to find a home for Charlie. I took him in about 2 1/2 years ago when he showed up at my house on a cold January night.  You can tell that he has been abused, but he is the sweetest, most lovable dog and he does not have an ounce of aggression in him.  He is wonderful in the house......half the time I have to go looking for him because he has found a corner to lay in.   He is an older dog -- the vet is guessing 8-9 years old.  He looks like he is a mix breed of a German Shepherd/Yellow Lab/Beagle.  And he weighs about 55-60 pounds.  He has had all of his shots and up on his heart-worm medicine but he is not neutered.  He would make the perfect farm/house dog.  Everyone has suggested taking him to a no-kill shelter, but he is an old dog that I am certain will not adopt out.  The thought of him living in a crate would kill me.
 
If I can't find him a home....my only other choice is to take him to the vet and put him down.  I am pleading with each of you, if you know of anyone that would be interested in taking him please let me know.  I am attaching some pictures of him.
 
I really appreciate all of your help.....email: zozobean@comcast.net




1 comment:

Bendy said...

I sure wish I had more time at home. I'd take Charlie in a heartbeat What a sweetie!!!

You and your gadgets! Note to self...order that flying monkey.