A Life's Pursuit: Vulcan Again!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Vulcan Again!




Hmmm...well, did I mention that I have a new spa :D! Saturday I got my eyebrows done at a new spa in town. I can't wait to read the brochure and see all the services they offer. OK OK Ok...I can hear you from here. Let me take this little moment to clue you in on how I roll. Always do the best with what you got. Take care of yours; it isn't anybody elses. Everybody else can talk about you; but you get to talk about you, look at you and put up with you — so take care of number uno! Besides, you know what they say about cleanliness...

Hmmm...where was I. Oh yeah, its Wednesday and I wish it was Friday; but I am still handlin' my business. There's alot to be said for hot wax; I will even give some props to teasers (oops, I meant tweasers). Such a pleasant experience. I can't reccomend male care/grooming enuf. You might be surprised at the results. Soon I will be giving out cold vulcan stares. [ ha ha ha ha mooohaa haa haa...I heard that].



Unfortunately, it feels like I have been fighting something all week; other than exhaustion. That must mean eat more and workout harder (ancient mickey remedy). Oh well. That's all I got today or at least all I am tellin'. Might be time for some good ole chicken soup too!

1 comment:

Bendy said...

I love men that are secure in their manhood. Tweeze and wax away! However, the massages better still be held at Bendy's! ;)

Live long and prosper....