A Life's Pursuit: Manalagous Monday!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Manalagous Monday!


Pirate dog



Cry Havok and Let lose the dogs of war....
Well its been a great weekend in spite of working most of it. That's ok; it's crunch time and there's plenty of crunchin to be done. I got more than my share of things to do; but I will get it all done. That's the way I like it..."booty to the stone." Soon you will also be viewing Maui trip pictures...Anyway, I have a million things to blog about today; so I will just have to start and which ever one gets out first is probably the only one you will get today.


The Disguises That Reveal The Truth
We are always hiding from each other and ourselves
That's one of the reasons we wear nice clothes, suits and ties, flattering dresses/blouses or just an well maintained body. But what gives? What is the real reality of our visage? What do we attempt to hide in our presentation of something else? Is the force truely with us or are we "faking it" til we make it? When we "make it" will there be an email or memo letting us know just that?

No comments: