A Life's Pursuit: Maui Over The Rainbow

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Maui Over The Rainbow

Maui, Hawaii


Forgive my absense. I have been on a blogout! Don't know why or even if it was good. I missed hearing my fingers tap against the plastic keys as my mind leaked out before my eyes. Anyway, it is a nice calming rainy day in the city of Nashville, the home of country music. The Batman tower stands shrouded by clouds white with rain. No complaints; we needed it. This is a semi-short week for me. I am preparing (actually I am not yet prepared) for a trip to Maui, Hawaii for a week starting Thursday. Yes, I am looking forward to it; but I won't be excited until my feet walk on the sands of earth's paradise; then I will be excited and the xfactor will not have spoiled my hopes.

Meanwhile, I've got my pedal to the metal making sure everything is done and on its way. It's easy for me to focus when I have clear objectives. Others find that irritating; but that's not my problem. I typically write a list of objectives every morning so I can track my progress and harness my mind. Just because its Friday doesn't mean it's Friday afternoon already — things still need to get done. Today is my Thursday; but I still want to give my 110%. I am sure it will be bad enuf when I get back. Ahh....the end of Tuesday breaks just at the shore.






Everyone says Maui is absolutely spectacular. I suppose I shall see. I am looking forward to touching down on Maui soil...then my excitement will explode. My sweetie is of course already very excited and she deserves to be...I'm cool with that. We're opposites, that's why it works! I am sure this day has been filled with shopping galore.

No comments: