A Life's Pursuit: "bright horizons...."

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

"bright horizons...."



How do you get there from here?


Look down the rail





................straight through the middle.



Allan GaryWe tend to spend inordinant amounts of energy making up excuses, looking for tips and tricks, cutting corners etc....but when its all said and done; we should've just put one foot in front of the other and walked straight through. Getting to the mountain top requires walking thru the mud in the valley. Walking up the hill will get rid of the mud. I suspect grief is much the same way. I am deeply touched by all the comments and voicemails I have received since our loss. Today the sun is bright and air is crisp. The loss is even more apparent as you go through the "altered constant." I am listening to "LIFE Aint Always BEAUTIFUL" by Allan Gary in my headphones as I enjoy a break from page layout and design.
[chorus]
No,life aint always beautiful
Tears will fall sometimes
Life aint always beautiful
But it's a beautiful ride

Life aint always beautiful
Some days I miss your smile
I get tired of walkin' all these lonely miles

And I wish for just one minute
I could see your pretty face
Guess I can dream, but life dont work that way


But the struggles makes me stronger
And the changes make me wise
And happiness has it's own way of takin' its sweet time


Something good is in everything else. That's the mystery of life. Enjoy yours while you have it and always be thankful.

You are all tremendously appreciated by my household. Most things are best given away....give away kindness, give away smiles, give away hope and you will find you cannot contain what comes back.

Maximus Doom


....In GOD We Trust....

2 comments:

Bendy said...

You know Gary Allan had a major loss in his life too.

Sometimes we forget one foot in front of the other, straight up the middle is the best way. Thank you for the reminder :)

Maximus Doom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.