A Life's Pursuit: Ahhh...the Return...

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Ahhh...the Return...






Holidays are great and so are breaks from the routine. It's a time to hybernate, collaborate, associate and rejuvinate. Even better, it's the new year! Yeah, how about those resolutions. Feel free to post your top 3 in your comments. I try not to make many because I intend to keep them and most typically do. You have all been so missed since my last blog. Hopefully you have had a great Christmas, New Year and return to the new normal. [hmmm...the new normal...can there be a new normal, if its normal??? :?]




Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened! ...and I looked into the heavens like a long stranger cast from a comfortable home, enraged by my absense. No longer will I walk or be denied access to the sky. I will FLY the furious soar of Destiny! This will be the year....




That's my motto going into the new year. I have waited and paid dues for long enough. One can only poise on the ledge so long; then he must fall or jump. I choose to fling myself mercilessly upward with a vengence....no prisioners and no captives....I have had a great season of many blessings. The holidays were kind and very pleasant. The bitter scratch of the wind reminds us of the holiday passed; but the season remaining. 2007, I remember when that seemed so far away...



2 comments:

Sabrina said...

It was VERY nice meeting you and Pickle you both are very beautiful people on the inside and out ! I look forward to "hanging out" more and give that cute little angel of your some love from me !

Sabrina (Dharma)

Anonymous said...

Let's see- resolutions
I resolve to be more thankful, determined and passionate this year.