A Life's Pursuit: Anything for love...

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Anything for love...





I am not sure where this blog is going or even where it came from. Nonetheless, I am going to let it rip. Today is crammed full of exciting things. In fact there were so many, I had to say no to some of them including a poker game with some of the guys (not that I know how to play). Others, I will hold out til tomorrow to share....depending on how the night goes.

I left home anxious to get this day over. One of the things I needed remained behind. Thank goodness, my lovely wife was able to drop it off for me. We have had great workouts all week when we could squeeze them in and are definitely ready for the weekend. But that makes for late nites to bed and early mornings to rise. Needless to say, we are probably running on almost fumes.

Maybe I am a bit stressed. Given, tonite has a very high potential for blunder under the given circumstances--some or most of which are beyond my control. Like a lamb with the feet of a lion, I charge into the abyss. Nobody checks out til He says so! Today is also the birthday of a good friend of ours and some festivities are in place for that as well.

1 comment:

Linda Russell said...

I love your ability to command the attention of many and lift thier spirits.

I knew you would do well