A Life's Pursuit: Solumn Monday

Monday, August 28, 2006

Solumn Monday






OMGIM! — Oh my God, It's Monday! I had a great weekend and alas, Monday returns. It's half way over and that's ok. It's been great so far. I see a crystal blue sky outside littered with thunderheads which only means one thing....a storm is coming. Isn't it funny how we can always read the signs we want to so easily but; no so true on the ones we SHOULD, in spite of having been there before or it all being so obvious.




Well today is a little different. I actually have the opportunity to be here all alone...not a single soul here but us (me, myselves, and I). It's kinda cool. No, I cannot let them out to just run around, afterall, I am still working. But "silence" and I have always gotten along pretty well. I can hear everything outside and everything inside. I can hear the electricity running through the wires as easily as my fingertips striking the keyboard. It is a great time to "multi-task." This way I can meditate and work at the same time. I think I will stop here until my next break.

No comments: