A Life's Pursuit: Sleep is for dreamers....

Monday, July 31, 2006

Sleep is for dreamers....


Where do we go...which side is real?





I watched this thing on 'sleep' on Dateline that was very interesting. There were incidents on people who did things while sleep that they had no idea about when awake; even sleepwalking to their own deaths...obviously, they had no idea about that later either. I have had dreams that left me exhausted when I awakened...even terrified.

So, is it possible that we go to another plane of existence? Is it possible that we are know somewhere else by our dream identities? Are we actually closer to death when we are dreaming? Does dreaming make our soul come to the surface or do we go to where it lives?

I have had some dreams so real...I was never really sure I was awake.




....this blog is all a dream....when you awake; none of this ever happened...

1 comment:

Linda Russell said...

You are a dream come true
Love you wglbt