A Life's Pursuit: Life Lived...The Beautiful NOW!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Life Lived...The Beautiful NOW!






It would seem that we are all rushing to do this or that and out of time before we got it all done. Sometimes; if not most times, we decide things that we will get done 'one of these days...' All too often, our time and our discipline are on different trains, running in opposite coasts. Someday never quite is today.


I must admit; some of my rewarding moments have sauntered in after getting something accomplished that I had meant to do a long time ago. So I try to do most things that I can — NOW; because tomorrow will bring its own set of issues....at least there will be one less. It really helps to make reasonably small goals that aren't overwhelming so I don't short-circuit myself into depression.


I have had a fantastic week away from it all and almost feel as behind as I do refreshed. It's obvious that some things MUST change and time is of the essence. At the same time, I must remain in a thankful mode to not rob the joy from the journey....besides, it could always be worse. I have a great wife, life, family, friends, church and doggy. I think I will just say "hmmm......"




1 comment:

Linda Russell said...

You are such a sweet sexy wonderful man. You only get better the longer I love you.