A Life's Pursuit: Life, Balance, Love and Stuff: Kindness . . .

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Life, Balance, Love and Stuff: Kindness . . .






My good friend, Joel has some great blogs. This one is one of those keepers. Wisdom never requires a lot of words...just a little truth. This kind of revelation has the power of a "mustard seed" when applied to the soup of life. I know because I have personally experienced it with my own heart and eyes. If you don't believe it — I implore you to try it on some impossible situation. You will be amazed and the story will become a landmark in your life, memory and spirit. Here's his short but explosive blog. I hope it ignites memories, hopes and ideas for the future or at least thankfulness for where you are now.

Life, Balance, Love and Stuff: Kindness . . .




Hmmm....man, that's deep.....that'll save me a fortune on car insurance.....

2 comments:

Linda Russell said...

It is fun to watch your command of words used to encourage your friends

Joel said...

Thanks "O great Guru"