A Life's Pursuit: I Like My Rednecks Too, Toby Keith!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

I Like My Rednecks Too, Toby Keith!



I ain't as good as I once wuz;
but I'm as good once, as I ever wuz....






You know, I am ALL for diversity. I like my rednecks too...not to mention my "Redneck Women." There's just something about a woman who is rugged, strong and independent in a big truck with workboots, mud, 4 wheelers, bandanas and shorts......and I think I will stop there; you can fill in your own blanks. I am not intimidated or offended by Dixie flags typically....its kinda like music and people; there's some good and there's others bad. There's some things about the South that are great "done again." "You never woulda thought that it ever woulda happened again"......Charlie Daniels. Now I don't know how many times the "Devil" went down to Georgia; but I am convinced he only took his fiddle ONCE.

There's a lot of great music in Nashville...try some of all of it. This is my shout out to country which wouldn't be complete without mentioning the "Constant Cowboy," Mr. George Strait. Well there are a whole host of other greats but thats all I got time for.

Hey, everybody knows, before you can tan; you gotta get red....and if you didn't know; NOW you know.





hmmm....

No comments: