A Life's Pursuit: Hot Dog, It's Friday!!!!!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Hot Dog, It's Friday!!!!!






Friday means a whole lot of different things to different people. This friday is a great break, mixed with a weekend of great potential entertainments. As I have blogged before, this weekend is "Moonpie Festival" week.







This weekend, my son's band, "Falling for Yesterday" plays June, 17 2006 at Journey's Backyard BBQ @ Cool Springs Galleria w/Switchfoot - FREE SHOW!!
1800 Cool Springs Blvd., Franklin, TN 37067
Cost: FREE
They will also be playing later toward the Warp Tour.

Needless to say, we are proud parents of two great kids who will have incredible stories to tell later in life.




It's also "Father's Day!" I look forward to chatting with my Dad; and if I can manage, maybe even a visit. I appreciate and am thankful for my Dad who really taught me through example about manhood and discipline and the value of your word. Thanks Pop.

I am sure there is so much more; but I am out of time for now.



Hmmmm......


No comments: