A Life's Pursuit: Greenest Grass On This Side of the Fence!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Greenest Grass On This Side of the Fence!






I thought I would take a break from my normal ramblings to say an "all important" THANK YOU to my beloved wife, "Pickle."



Upon arriving home yesterday, I opened the door to the delerious smell of fresh pound cake cooking in the oven. Before I could make two steps inside, my doggy Annie gives her typical cheery welcome home bark and bow. I continue in after a brief pat on the head for Annie to find my sweetie in the shower. She had been weeding outside and wanted to be ready for my arrival. After the normal kiss and greeting, she tells me about her day, and the many surprises I am in store for.


Two large steaks are marinating for me to grill in the refridgerator. Pkl had good drinks and baked potatoes prepared along with sauteed mushrooms. We cooked and ate dinner while watching "So You Think You Can Dance." It was a great meal and it was great of her to be thinking of me still after all this time. We dated for 5 yrs, knew each other for 12, courted for 1year and remain happily married for 4 years. It's all been great for a small town boy who NEVER planned on marriage or happiness. We make such a great team!

Thanks Honey, Still in LOVE with YOU!






Hmmm......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to share with your fans how amazing it is to have you for a husband. Once the dedicated solo artist, not dedicated to creatively caring for myself, our children and the rest of our unsual family.

What a pleasant journey it has been to watch you become the best man I know.

I love you too Wigglebut

Anonymous said...

Yall are just too precious.