A Life's Pursuit: Its Thursday!!!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Its Thursday!!!

There's something special about Thursday. It's after "hump day" and almost Friday; but not quite. I guess the good news is that you know "it's almost here, the weekend." ....and I really enjoy weekends...!


I looked outside and it looks like a really nice day; so nice that I started to drive the convertible. There's something about the brisk air caressing a freshly shaved naked scalp on a sunny day. (you'll have to trust me on that one) The warmth of the sun with the cool of the air is absolutely invigorating. It's sad to see sad people on a beautiful day.


Today is extra special for me because my honey comes back from Houston, TX tomorrow! I am looking forward to a great weekend packed with fun and delicious activities. Hmmm...but first there will be lunch. I have the urge to go shopping (friends accuse me of being "metro sexual"—which they defined as "straight men who love to do things women love but don't expect straight men to do.") I think I will google that term to be sure. Anyway, I set out flowers Monday or Tuesday afternoon when it was gorgeous and I am excited to see how the sunshine will effect them. I have a magnificent rose bush that is bursting with color and health loaded with buds just about to open. There is just something about life and the art of living.

So what's a blog to do on a day like this....hmmm so much anticipation. I can hardly wait...the crevices in my mind crawl over each other like hungry mice to hord winter's tidbits. So far, aside from the obvious, all this day needs is a little Jack & Coke, candles, a hot bubblebath, some Luthor Vandros....



hmmm....

1 comment:

Bendy said...

You can never go wrong with jack & coke, candles and Luther...never.